In our Anesthesiology and Intensive Care Unit, the medical staff members are integrated into a collaborative group of adult and pediatric anesthesiologists, committed to providing the best medical care to patients requiring anesthesia and intensive care. The department uses the latest technology and offers care for patients before, during and after surgical procedures supported by the medical expertise of the Intensive Care Unit round the clock. A modern, 360 degree approach is taken including pre and postoperative pain management. Our team is also well versed in taking on complex cardiovascular, neurosurgical and pediatric cases.
• Comprehensive pain management services.
• Injections and nerve blocks.
• Preoperative medical evaluation.
• Pre- and postoperative operative pain management.
• Obstetrical analgesia and anesthesia.
• Spinal-cord stimulation.
• Spinal-infusion systems.