Cardiac Surgery: For a Healthy Heart
Our Cardiac Surgery Department for adults, focuses on three main heart conditions – coronary artery disease, valve disease, and aortic aneurysms. Some other areas include atrial fibrillation, congenital defects, and heart failure. The cardiac surgery team at RAK Hospital is well-known for treating all these complex conditions. The department consists of cardiac surgeons, technicians, and specialist nursing assistants, deputed by India’s renowned Fortis-Escorts Heart Institute, who are all at hand to provide the very best of care to patients. Furthermore, the ICU at RAK Hospital is equipped to manage all types of cardiac emergencies. It supports the team with qualified cardiac anesthetists and the latest equipment.
Areas of excellence
• Heart bypass surgery.
• Angioplasty and stent replacement.
• Heart valve repair and replacement.
• Cardiac catheterization.
• Beating Heart Coronary Bypass Surgery
• Coronary Bypass Surgery (MIDCAB)
• Coronary Bypass Surgery (Standard )
• Aortic Aneurysms and Dissections
• Endovascular Aortic Aneurysm Therapies
• Carotid Endarterectomy
• Mitral & Aortic Valve Surgery
• Peripheral Vascular Disease (PVD)
• Prevention & Cardiac Rehabilitation Services
• Dietary counseling for heart disease
• Management of High Cholesterol and other lipids
• Stress Management
• Relaxation Therapy
• Care after Heart Surgery
• Summary of Guidelines for Recovery After Heart Surgery
• Suggested patient education literature
• Exercise Program
• Lifestyle Management Program