Dr. Ajay Kaul
Specialty: Cardiac Surgery
Designation: Consultant – Cardiothoracic Surgery, Chief Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgeon & Chair of Cardio Vascular
Qualification: MBBS, MS (General Surgery), MCh (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery)
Languages Spoken: Hindi, English
Experience: Over 38 years
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
Some error has occured.
Dr. Ajay Kaul earned his MBBS in 1980, his MS in General Surgery in 1982, and completed his MCh in Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery in 1985 from Bombay University.
He has done over 20,000 cardiac operations. This includes 5,000 minimally invasive surgeries, 4,000 total arterial coronary bypass surgeries, and 2,000 complex paediatric cardiac surgeries.
He is widely acknowledged for his expertise in total arterial coronary bypass surgery, paediatric cardiac surgery, valve repairs, structural heart disease, and surgery for cardiac failure. He is trained for heart transplants, ventricular assist devices and has vast experience of performing hybrid cardiac surgeries.
Dr. Ajay Kaul has been awarded various fellowships in different disciplines such as pediatric cardiac surgery, cardiac transplant, minimally invasive surgery, and adult cardiac surgery. Dr. Kaul is listed amongst the top cardiac surgeons in India. He is the advisor and one of the boards of chairs of the cardiology department at Fortis, New Delhi. He was associated with various esteemed institutes such as Birla Heart Research Centre in Kolkata, Banaras Hindu University in Varanasi, Hannover Medical School in Germany, and LTM Medical College, Sion Hospital in Bombay.
Dr. Kaul is a prolific researcher; he has more than 70 research papers to his credit and has been published in various national and international journals.
Dr. Ajay Kaul specialization includes:
- Cardiovascular and Cardiothoracic Surgery including key hole approach for Coronary bypass surgery
- Off-pump Coronary Artery Surgery (OPCAB)
- Peripheral vascular disease
- TAVR (Aortic valve replacement without open-heart surgery)
- TMVR (Mitral valve replacement without surgery)
- Endovascular Varicose vein surgery (laser)
- Complex thoracic surgeries
- Off-pump total arterial revascularization
- Pediatric cardiac surgery
- Mitral valve repair
- Aortic root replacement
- Other complex valve repairs and other congenital heart surgeries
REFER A PATIENT
Some error has occured.