Our Orthopedic Department offers expert diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation for adults and children with disorders related to bone, joint or connective tissue. The department specializes in providing comprehensive trauma services, minimally invasive procedures, joint replacement surgery, and limb deformity correction. Our Orthopedic specialists, in close collaboration with the Department of Neurosurgery, use an evidence-based and multidisciplinary approach to manage spine disorders and deliver personalized care focused on an individual’s specific needs. Our expert orthopedic surgeons have also introduced stem cell therapy to provide non-surgical treatment for joint problems with fantastic state of the art rehabilitation protocol.
• Orthopedic assessment of bone, joint and soft tissue disorders
• Minimally invasive joint surgery (diagnostic arthroscopy, arthroscopic meniscectomy, arthroscopic reconstruction of the anterior cruciate ligament and posterior cruciate ligament)
• Joint Replacement Surgery (knee, hip, shoulder)
• Limb deformity correction
• Scoliosis correction
• Trauma and reconstructive surgery
• Pediatric orthopedic surgery