Dr. Suresh Molathoti
Specialty: Orthopaedic Surgery
Designation: Specialist Orthopaedic Surgeon
Qualification: MBBS, MS (Orthopaedic Surgery), FRCS (Glasg.), FEBOT
Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Urdu, Telugu
Experience: 26 years
Dr. Suresh obtained his MBBS in 1992 from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada (Andhra University), India, and his MS in Orthopedic Surgery in 1995 from the Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh India. He has also completed his FRCS (Glasg.) in 2004 from The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow in the UK and his Fellowship of the European Board of Orthopaedics and Traumatology (FEBOT) from the European Board of Orthopaedics and Traumatology.
Dr. Suresh has extensive experience in the field of Orthopedic Surgeries spanning 26 years in the United Kingdom, India and UAE. His areas of expertise include:
- Total Knee and Hip Arthroplasty.
- Knee, Shoulder, and Ankle Arthroscopic surgeries.
- General Orthopaedic Surgeries of Upper limb, Lower limb, Hand, Foot, and Ankle.
- Trauma Surgeries of various adult and paediatric fracture fixation.
- Non-surgical management of back pain, neck pain with spinal injections and nerve root blocks, and multiple joints pain.
- Intra-articular injections.
Before joining RAK Hospital, he worked as Specialist Orthopaedic Surgeon in Al Zahra Hospital, Sharjah. He was also a Specialty Doctor, and Lower limb Arthroplasty Fellow in the Department of Orthopaedics, Princess Alexandra Hospital, Harlow, UK. Dr. Suresh has attended various courses, conferences, and workshops in the UK, France, and Bahrain, such as the Advanced AO Cadaveric Shoulder, Elbow Arthroscopy, Spinal injections courses, various Primary and Revision Knee and Hip replacement courses in UK and France. We are very happy to welcome Dr. Suresh on our team.