Our Clinical Dietetics Department offers a customised & high-quality nutrition service to all age groups. Our dieticians carry out a complete nutritional assessment that includes anthropometric and biochemical tests as well as special requirements as advised by the concerned clinicians. RAK Hospital also includes an outpatient clinic service to help patients with disease management and treatment of diet-related problems. The department focuses on the nutritional management of obesity and malnutrition, and also caters to athletes. Our dietitians also oversee and manage the food service to all patients, residents, staff and visitors.
• Diabetes type 1 and type 2 and Gestational Diabetes.
• Cardiovascular diseases.
• Weight and Obesity management.
• Kidney and Liver Diseases.
• Gastrointestinal diseases.
• Metabolic syndrome.
• Pregnancy, post-partum care and Breastfeeding.