Our Counseling & Psychology Unit is committed to providing and maintaining a high standard of excellence in mental health services. We take a client centered approach to health care that is comprehensive, multi-disciplinary and affordable.
The Counseling & Psychology Unit provides a wide array of mental health services for children and adults. Our services combine a thorough knowledge of human psychology embedded in systems theory, cognitive-behavioral and experiential methods. We work with children and adults to assist them with a number of assessments to understand the exact problem and its severity. On the basis of these assessments management plans are made to help individual to deal with problem and adapt to the situations they are facing.
Assessments available are:
- Specific learning difficulties
- Other psychometric assessment including depression, anxiety, OCD, MCHAT and personality assessment
Issues we deal with:
- Autistic spectrum and other developmental disorders
- Behavioral issues
- Anxiety including social anxiety, exam anxieties and phobias
- Personality disorders
- Eating disorders
- Relationship issues
- Breakups and dealing with grief
- Building self-confidence and self esteem