COVID 19_RAK HOSPITAL_01_WH
– Our staff is 24/7 vigilant to ensure that with your cooperation, we can stop the spread of the Covid-19 virus.
– We are in this fight together until this virus is controlled and will no longer be a threat to ourselves, our families, our community and the world.
– While our teams are all here in the frontline for you, we need you to:
– Avoid going out unless strictly needed in order to avoid contacts with possible infected areas or surfaces,
– Wash your hands well, very frequently and avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
– Cover your face with your elbow when you cough or sneeze.
– Use your elbow to touch lift buttons and push doors with your body.
– Carry hand sanitizers with you always
– Clean and disinfect your home
– Shower when you reach home before coming close to your family.
– Together we can stop the spread of this virus and any virus that threatens us and our families.
-Help us by staying home, we are in this fight with you!